Here at Transcribe This, we take the safety of your data very seriously.
- Transcribe This are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration number Z2919531, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018).
- Data stored on our file storage system does not leave the European Economic Area (EEA), which is important because the ICO considers all countries within the EEA to have adequate data protection measures in place. Our website is hosted in the UK so that when you upload personal information to us they remain in the UK.
- Our website contact form does not encrypt data, but it does keep data stored within the UK.
- We will keep your transcripts on our filing system for 12 months by default. This is because we also have a responsibility to make sure that your data is not lost. Subject to a written request, we can arrange to delete your transcripts from our system as soon as cleared payment has been received.
- For added peace of mind, all our employees and sub-contractors have signed a confidentiality agreement with Transcribe This.
- Client contact details are kept solely for accounting purposes. We will not send you any marketing literature. We will never sell your information to a third party.