Here are some example prices for our RICS survey typing service. Please contact our friendly team with any enquiries and for a quotation for any services not listed below.
£1.70 per audio minute for transcribing your digital audio files. All transcripts are personally proofread by Sophie.
New instruction set up (client details entered onto Quest, or similar) £5.60
Alternatively, see our ‘new instruction package’ below
Confirmation of instruction letter (2 copies to be sent to your client, one to retain, one to sign and send back to your office, along with a SAE. An e-copy will also be sent to you.) £6.75
Cost includes typing, printing and postage together with surveyor’s standard terms of engagement.
Report binding (black plastic binding comb and front and rear hard-wearing (145 micron) transparent covers) £19.75
Reports can either be signed electronically and posted direct to your client or sent to the surveyor for hand-written signature.
Cost includes printing, binding materials and postage – Cost does not include typing. (Other binding materials are available on request, subject to cost).
USB or CD containing schedule of photographs £5.60
For inclusion with a report, otherwise subject to a 0.67p charge for postage.
Letter/ report templates (With your company logo, branding, etc) £8.45
Please note this is a one-off charge. Once a letter or report template has been configured for you, we will use this going forward or until further notice.
Standard paragraph set-up POA
Please contact us for a quote.
New instruction package £25.00
- Client details entered onto Quest (or similar).
- Agent and/or vendor contacted to arrange key collection/inspection date and time and details added to your diary (access to your diary required).
- Confirmation of instruction letter typed and sent to your client (2 copies to be sent to your client, one to retain, one to sign and send back to your office, along with a SAE. An e-copy will also be sent to you.).
- Comparable research undertaken from multiple trusted sources (including your own Quest (or similar) database if applicable) and emailed to you in your preferred format (Word doc, PDF, etc) for inclusion with your site notes.
Virtual secretary service POA
- Do you have a report ready to go out to your client but have not received payment yet? Let us know and we’ll give them a friendly phone call to let them know their report is ready pending payment. (We can also take payment details for you if you have an online payment system in place – or we can set one up for you). Calls to clients are always made using your company name.
- Do you have a client who is urgently awaiting feedback from a survey but you don’t have time to get into a lengthy discussion? Let us know the details and we’ll give them a call to let them know the survey went well or otherwise. (With over 15 years’ experience of working with surveyors and their clients all over the UK, you can trust our extensive knowledge and understanding of surveys, buildings and all related terminology. We know our quoins from our coins, our battens from our batons and our Vaillants from our Valiants!)
- Need something that’s not on the list? Get in touch and we would be pleased to help.